Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
function VarArrayCreate(const Bounds: array of Integer; AVarType: TVarType): Variant;
(Known issues / Documentation clarifications / Things to be aware of)
- The first parameter "Bounds" is an array of Integer. So you would call it [0, 9] to create a one dimensional array with 10 elements numbered 0 - 9. If the array has an even number of elements then you will get an EVariantArrayCreateError.
- The second parameter is the element type of the array. For example this could be vtString, vtVariant or vtInteger.
(Please provide links to articles/source code that show how to use this item.)
- VarArrayRedim Routine Redefine the high bound of the array.
- VarArrayOf Routine Creates a variant array from an array of variants.
- VarArrayRef Routine
- VarTypeIsValidArrayType Routine Verifies that the type is valid for an array.
- VarArrayDimCount Routine Count of array dimensions.
- VarArrayLowBound Routine Get the low bounds.
- VarArrayHighBound Routine Get the high bounds.
- VarArrayLock Routine
- VarArrayUnlock Routine
- VarArrayAsPSafeArray Routine
- VarArrayGet Routine
- VarArrayPut Routine
- DynArrayToVariant Routine
- DynArrayFromVariant Routine
- Jim McKeeth - Remember to pass an array with at least two elements for the first parameter.