Devart team is always aiming to deliver its users the most advanced and up-to-date solutions and this time Delphi Data Access Components users receive an update that will greatly expand their development potential.
You can try the new versions of DACs here:
- UniDAC 5.0 - http://www.devart.com/unidac/download.html
- ODAC 9.0 - http://www.devart.com/odac/download.html
- SDAC 6.7 - http://www.devart.com/sdac/download.html
- MyDAC 8.0 - http://www.devart.com/mydac/download.html
- IBDAC 5.0 - http://www.devart.com/ibdac/download.html
- PgDAC 4.0 - http://www.devart.com/pgdac/download.html
- LiteDAC 2.0 - http://www.devart.com/litedac/download.html
New version of VirtualTable 9.0 here: http://www.devart.com/vtable/download.html.
The full pricing information about the editions, details and bonus discount can be found on the DACs' purchase page.
The price for a Single license starts at just 99.95. Feedback on the new versions would be highly appreciated, share your ideas via the UserVoice or visit Devart Forum to ask a new question or join the discussion.
For additional information about Devart, visit http://www.devart.com/.