Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Orpheus Grid components from TurboPower is now available under an open source license from sourceforge
To get it to install with newer versions of Delphi, follow these steps:
- Extract contents of TPOrpheus_406.zip to c:\...\Orpheus folder.
- Extract contents of TPOrpheus_407.zip to same folder and overwrite all files.
- Open Delphi close all open projects.
- File | Open Project c:\...\Orpheus\Packages\D7Packages.BP6. This will open the Project Manager window.
- Right-click O407_r70.bpl and select "Open".
- The Package window will open with "Compile" and "Install" buttons.
- Click on "Compile" to compile just that package. Don't click "Install".
- Close the package and save changes if prompted.
- Open O407_d70.bpl.
- Choose "Compile", then "Install", then close the package (save changes if prompted).
- Repeat steps 5-8 for O407br70.bpl (just compile)
- Repeat steps 9-10 for O407bd70.bpl (compile and install)
- File | Close All. Answer "yes" to save changes (twice)
- Add c:\...\Orpheus\Source to the library path (Tools | Environment Options | Library).
- The Orpheus controls should now be installed.
-- from a newsgroup posting by Mike Fitzgerald