Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Marco Cantù is best known in the delphi community for his many books on Delphi. He has written a "Mastering Delphi" title for every version of Delphi except Delphi 2006 (the 2005 version is mostly valid for the 2006 version). He is currently writing a Delphi 2007 Handbook. Marco's books have been translated into many languages.
Marco Cantu's Blog - latest articlesEdit
- Mastering Borland Delphi 2005 (August 19, 2005) (0-7821-4342-3)
- Mastering Delphi 7 (February 26th 2003) (ISBN: 0-7821-4201-X)
- Mastering Delphi 6 (July 2001) (ISBN: 0-7821-2874-2)
- Mastering Delphi 5 (August 1999) (ISBN: 0-7821-2565-4)
- Mastering Delphi 4 (September 1998) (ISBN: 0-7821-2350-3)
- Delphi Developer's Handbook (November 1997) (ISBN: 0-7821-1987-5)
- Mastering Delphi 3 (1996/1997) (ISBN: 0-7821-2052-0)
- Mastering Delphi 2 (July 1996) (ISBN: 0-7821-1860-7)
- Mastering Delphi (1995)
- Mastering Kylix 2 (2002) (ISBN: 0-7821-2873-4)
|Community Network||Delphi Newsgroups · Spread Delphi · Delphi News · Built with Delphi · Delphi Suggestions · Embarcadero Quality Central · Embarcadero Developer Network · Embarcadero CodeCentral|
|Delphi People||Nick Hodges (blog) · Marco Cantù (blog) · Steve Teixeira (blog) · David Intersimone (blog) · Anders Hejlsberg · Charlie Calvert (blog)|