Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Indy Project includes several subprojects, the main one being Indy.Sockets:
- Indy.Agents • System for moving objects from machine to machine like mobile agents.
- Indy.Sockets (CLR) • Equivalent to VCL version. Indy.Sockets (CLR) is written in C# 2.0.
- Indy.Sockets (VCL) • Open Source Socket Library.
- Indy Soap • Open Source Library for implementing Web Services using Borland environments.
- Wii Presenter • Wii Presenter is a utility that allows control of PowerPoint with the wiimote.
Indy.Sockets (VCL) (currently at version 10.1.5) supports clients and servers for:
- Raw Sockets
- ... and many more.
Indy Sockets is available for the following development platforms:
- Delphi / Kylix
- Visual Basic.NET (and other .NET languages)
- Support for FreePascal and Lazarus exists for both versions, though Indy 9 only on Win32.