Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are a number of different types of binary trees. They basically all follow the the pattern of having a data payload (an integer for instance), a left child pointer and a right child pointer as illustrated by:
The various types of trees are:
- Basic binary tree : Basic Binary Tree
- Treap binary tree : Treap Binary Tree
- Red-Black binary tree : RedBlack Binary Tree
- AVL binary tree : AVL Binary Tree
- Btree binary tree : Btree Binary Tree
note that 2-3 and 2-3-4 trees are forms of the Btree and are not covered separately for that reason
|Databases • Files and I/O • Forms/Windows • Graphics • Networking • Math and Algorithms • Miscellaneous • Multimedia • System • VCL|