Parts of application development Edit
An application is executable code which interacts directly with user requests.
Application Development States:
- Discovery of new features
- Design/Architecture Decisions
- Testing - (hand testing, coding tests, running coded tests).
Expanding the Application - Concepts
- Adding new behaviour
- Add Feature
- Extend an existing feature
- Improvement in Quality (general speed increase, output quality)
- Implementing context help
- Integrating separetly coded parts which are similar in results into one single more abstract code. This can be accompished by rewriting separate pieces to use the same algorithm and then replace constants with variables so that all implementations are identical, then remove all implementations and replace with the single implementation.