Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mini guide for helping in this wiki:
=Heading= will give you a big heading like the above.
Using ==, === and ==== will create increasingly smaller headings which are automatically added to the table of contents at the top of the page:
HeadingEdit--188.8.131.52 16:37, 31 March 2009 (UTC)
''italic'' (2 single quotes) makes the word: italic.
'''bold''' (3 single quotes) makes the word bold.
[external] (single square brackets) makes an external web link indicated with a blue arrow icon.
- You can make the link have a specific text like this: [http://www.codegear.com CodeGear HomePage] will give you CodeGear HomePage.
- What makes the separation between text and link is a single space after the url, after that you can continue to add spaces as everything is treated like clear text.
[[internal]] (double square brackets) links towards an article in the wiki. If the article does not exists, the link is red.
- If the word/phrase deserves an article, mark it up! Don't worry about the not (yet) existing article.
- Spaces are translated to underscores automatically, [[Delphi 7]] and [[Delphi_7]] is the same, but the former is preferred for being cleaner.
- You can also make a internal link have a specific text, but for internal link you use the pipe character | , so [[Delphi 7|Delphi Seven]] will make a link that points to Delphi 7 but shows "Delphi Seven".
*ListItem (asterisk beginning the line) gives you an list item:
If you add an extra asterisk, the item is considered a child of the former. Adding **ListItemChild to the previous list item gives:
For numbered lists, use # (sharp) at the beginning of the line:
#One Item #Another Item
- One Item
- Another Item
The number for each item are processed automatically.